Friday, May 27, 2016

The End...




 
GOOD BYE MISS JULIA

Thank you for all the knowledge you gave to me, you taught me to be a responsible person, to be at school on time, even if it was to early, I always tried to make an effort and be in the classroom.
I learned several new vocabulary, and I could used on my carrer, many topics about tourism and the importance that it have in all the world, the correct way to take notes, acronyms and a lot more stuff. thank to Miss Julia I lost my fear to pass in front of the group :).  but the most important thing that Im going to take of these class is that, you always have to be learning and keep yourself going. A lot of thanks Miss Julia
Whit love: Sari.
p.s. sorry about all my absences :(

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sarina,

    I will miss you very much! I enjoyed having you as my student and I love your smile!
    Thank you for all the beautiful things you say about my class and my teaching!

    Ms. Julia :)

    ReplyDelete