Thursday, February 18, 2016

My next stop is CUBA...

My biggest dream is to travell around Latin America. I have a particular obsession for this amazing continent, and Cuba has always ranked very high on my bucket list.  I never been there, I would like to visit very much, because there are so many things to do in Cuba. 

The country can be visited in any season, but if I had to decide on when to go to Cuba, I would go between November and March, when temperatures are not as hot and there it rains less. This way, I will be sure to enjoy all the things to do in Cuba. The prices of flights don’t change much throughout the year. actually i have a lot of regrets because I didn't visited Cuba when I was there in cancun on my trainee semester, the cost of the flight from cancun to cuba, its around $3,500 pesos, doesn't expensive at all.
maybe next time. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Sari5th!
    Cuba seems to be very interesting I would really like to go there.
    -love always Jorge ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sarina,

    Looks great! Makes me want to go too. :)

    Ms. Julia :)

    ReplyDelete