Thursday, February 18, 2016

Why I'm studying gastronomy

Gastronomy is my passion, the feeling you have when someone eat you creation and at the first bite to the final piece of food they have a pleasure face and a happy and unforgettable moment is cosmic, those are the feelings you feel when you love the things you do, I'm  a very emotional person and I love when other people enjoy the little things of the life. 
that's the reason I'm here.

by the way I'm very glad to be here in the last level of english course, Miss Julia try to make the classes as interesting as possible and that is a very good way to learn. The other thing that I like is the opportunity to have this blog, because its a great way to express ourselves. 



         Thank you Miss. Julia <3






















1 comment:

  1. Hello Sarina,

    I love your work! :)
    I am sure I will enjoy coming to visit your blog! :)

    Ms. Julia :)

    ReplyDelete